LaserJet Enterprise 700 MFP M775 Series
Expand possibilities with affordable Ledger/A3 color
Enable large-volume, professional-quality color printing on a wide range of paper sizes—up to Ledger/A3—with paper capacity up to 4,350 sheets. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
• Upsize color printing capabilities with media sizes up to Ledger/A3 for impressive marketing materials and more.
• Impress with bold text and smooth color—and get the color output you intended with Pantone® matching.
• Go from zero to done, right at the MFP—print, copy, scan, and fax5 from the large touchscreen.
• HP ePrint—now print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
Boost productivity, easily manage printing
• Boost productivity—get up to 4350-sheet paper capacity for large printing jobs from a workhorse MFP.
• Automate high-volume print, scan, and copy jobs to save time, using the 100-page automatic document feeder.
• Easily manage your business’s color printing with HP Color Access Controls.
• Save and print files directly at the MFP via an easy-access USB port.
Streamline workflow with robust scanning
• Improve workflow using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and digitally send documents at the device.
• Streamline tasks—print, copy, fax, and scan projects directly at the MFP’s large color touchscreen.
• Incorporate paper documents into digital workflows—easily send scans to fax, e-mail, or network folders.
• Efficiently capture the right content—remove blank pages in scanned documents to avoid wasted paper.
Invest in robust solutions that can grow with you
• Boost printing and imaging safeguards and protect business data with fleet-level security solutions.
• Help control expenses with energy-saving features.
• Set printing policies to help conserve resources and control expenses with energy-saving features.
Print speed: Black (normal, letter): Up to 30 ppm; Color (normal, letter): Up to 30 ppm
Print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (best) black, Up to 600 x 600 dpi (best) color
Scan resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi hardware, Up to 600 dpi Optical
Standard connectivity: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host, 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device, 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX network, 1 Foreign Interface (FIH), 1 Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP Pocket), 2 Internal USB 2.0 Host, 1 Fax port (only in M775f, M775z & M775z+)
Duty cycle: Up to 120,000 pages
Duplex print options: Automatic (standard)
Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
Need More Information?
Looking for more information about how the new HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 MFP M775 Series Printers can save your business time AND money?
We are here to help, just click the Contact Us button below and tell us a little about your current devices and your requirements for upgrading and we’ll be in touch by return, or alternatively you can download the PDF brochure to peruse at your leisure.
Award-winning HP LaserJets
HP LaserJet printers, built around a breakthrough in toner chemistry—Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
More. Pages, Performance, and Protection.
Introducing Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence, specially engineered to help your printer print faster and print up to 33% more prints.
Page maximizer technology: Page maximizer technology helps HP LaserJet color printers work with HP JetIntelligence toner cartridges to intelligently detect cartridge system wear, providing improved performance and ultimately more pages to the customer.
ColorSphere 3: HP ColorSphere 3 toner has been reformulated to accommodate smaller, faster printers. Combined with the New HP LaserJets, ColorSphere 3 supports higher page yield and exceptional performance from the first page to the last.
Print gauge technology: Print gauge technology dynamically gathers key cartridge information to deliver a simple gauge that intelligently predicts cartridge life by measuring component rotations, toner used, toner wear, and environmental conditions.
Precision black toner: Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner that’s specially engineered to help your HP printer or MFP work its best.